Monday, January 20, 2014

Bronco Fever!! Homemade Custom Shirts!!

 
Being a proud Broncos fan for years, I'm always keeping my eye out for a shirt at the thrift store or on clearance. Sadly, they don't ever seem to become cheap after the season finishes. And now, with the Super Bowl coming up, I was determined to get my own shirts. Here's what we did:
 
I searched the internet for free clip art, broncos logos, and followed all kinds of links to find what I wanted. I saved a folder of images. Then I found shirts we already had in the house for myself and my girls (plus one last-minute trip to thrift store). We had a package of "iron-on transfer" paper for our printer. It is a bit pricey, but the package of 6 sheets is much cheaper than buying new shirts!
 
I printed up all our pics, put them on our "upcycle" shirts, and now this family of Broncos fans have new gear to sport on February 2! Gooooo Broncos!!  :0)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment